Services offered at Conner Clinic
We at Conner Family Health Clinic Matthews NC are able to offer our patients a unique variety of services. Listed below are some of our services.
The In House Pharmacy at Conner Clinic allows convenient access to common products recommended by Dr. Conner at a competitive price. Learn more about our In-House Pharmacy here.
HCG Weight loss program
Conner Family Health Clinic offers a long-lasting weight loss program which utilizes the hormone hCG, humane chorionic gonadotropin. This program offers a rapid and long-lasting loss that is medically supervised. Please make an appointment with Dr. Conner to see if you are a good candidate for the program or if you have further questions. Click here to learn more about our HCG Weight Loss Program.
Our office has a phlebotomist on staff 4 half days a week for patients in need of laboratory work at the time of their appointment. This allows our patients to receive treatment immediately and confidentially.
We have a CLIA waived lab within our office. This allows us to have results to some labs immediately. These include the rapid strep test, the flu test, the diabetes monitoring test-hemoglobin A1c, pregnancy test, and urinalysis.
We also provide the following services:
- Travel Vaccines including yellow fever and Hepatitis A and B
- Botox injections for migraines, crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and hyperhidrosis
- Pediatric care through adolescence including vaccination
- Diagnostic and preventive care
- Same-day sick appointments for new and established patients
- Ultrasound services: Cardiac, abdominal and many other ultrasound services
- Weight loss control including a weight loss program
- Skin Biopsies
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Weight Loss Calculations with Medgem for Resting Metabolic Rate
- Ability to prescribe Accutane
- Aortic aneurysm screening
- Bladder scanning for urinary retention
- Gynecological exams and treatment
- Treatment for minor emergencies including laceration repair
- Joint Injections
- Mental health screening and treatment